ANDROGENETIC ALOPECIA OR COMMON MALE PATTERN BALDNESS (MPB) ACCOUNTS FOR MORE THAN 95% OF HAIR LOSS IN MEN.
BY THE AGE OF 35, TWO-THIRDS OF AMERICAN MEN WILL EXPERIENCE SOME DEGREE OF APPRECIABLE HAIR LOSS, AND BY THE AGE OF 50 APPROXIMATELY 85% OF MEN HAVE SIGNIFICANTLY THINNING HAIR.
APPROXIMATELY TWENTY FIVE PERCENT OF MEN WHO SUFFER WITH MALE PATTERN BALDNESS BEGIN THE PAINFUL PROCESS BEFORE THEY REACH THE AGE OF 21.
– American Hair loss Association
DHT Acts On Follicles To Shrink Them…
Until Hair Can No Longer Grow!
- 5-Alpha-reductase binds to your free testosterone.
- Together they form potent DHT.
- DHT begins attacking your hair follicles.
- Your hair follicles progressively shrink over time.
- The anagen “groth” phase becomes shorter.
- Hair becomes brittle, thinner, “peach fuzz” (provides inadequate scalp coverage).
- Hair growth finally stops when the hair follicle is dead!
But Will Profollica Really Stop My Hair Loss?
You may be wondering what level of hair regrowth you can expect using Profollica. The answer is — it depends!
The earlier you begin treating your hair loss, the more dramatic the results you can generally expect.
Let’s take a look at the Hamilton/Norwood Scale
(This is the standard scale used to assess how advanced a man’s hair loss is. The higher the number, the more advanced the hair loss.)
The fact is, the EARLIER you begin dealing with your hair loss, the more likely you are to see dramatic, long-term results.
This is because if you wait until your hair follicles have completed the miniaturization process, it’s difficult and in many cases, impossible to return them to the “anagen” growth phase.
The Earlier You Address Your Hair loss, The More Likely You Are To:
- Dramatically slow your overall hair loss (or stop it).
- Regrow hair in thinning areas for an overall thicker appearance.
- Halt or delay the follicle miniaturization process.
We receive testimonials from men at ALL stages of hair loss — men who’ve used Profollica and seen dramatic slowing of hair loss as well as impressive regrowth.
However, again, please remember that it’s difficult, if not impossible, to regrow hair in areas where complete hair loss has occurred (i.e. where there’s not even peach fuzz and the scalp has become shiny).
These are the areas where the follicle miniaturization is usually complete.
Your best course of action is to start treatment with Profollica EARLY and keep using the system.
You can’t “cure” hair loss. If you stop using the treatment, you’ll begin losing your hair again at a faster rate as your DHT levels increase once more.Order Yours Today